World Pulse Festival

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
winterlens
Pethead
Pethead

World Pulse Festival

Post by winterlens » Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Hey, all--are any of you considering going to the world pulse festival? Petra plays around 1:00 pm. I live in Cols., OH, so I'm thinking about making the trip to South Bend, but awash in a sea of 50,000 people isn't precisely my idea of fun. It'd be neat to hook up with a few of y'all.
0 x
DIA PISTEWS IHSOU CRISTOU

calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by calicowriter » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:20 am

Well, I'll be going. I wonder how many people will be there that early? One thing I read said Petra was at 11am and Tait at 1pm, but I've seen the reverse too. Since I like both, it doesn't make much difference to me.

Don't forget that we Hoosiers are an hour behind you in Ohio. :D
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8

johnathan
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1972

Post by johnathan » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:18 am

meagn and I will be there. does everyone have tickets? I got 8 and am not sure who all is going with us e-mail me if you need one [email protected]
0 x

winterlens
Pethead
Pethead

Post by winterlens » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:52 pm

Brief update, for those who care--

I'm probably not going to go. It's the week before finals, and while I don't have to take any (I'm giving one), I will probably be holding a review session over the weekend or on Monday. I'm not quite sure yet.

That, combined with five hours of driving back and forth will conspire to keep me away. (Especially if Petra is going to be on at 11am!)
0 x
DIA PISTEWS IHSOU CRISTOU