AndBand ROCKS!

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

AndBand ROCKS!

Post by calicowriter » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:17 am

I just saw you guys with John in Hillsdale and I was highly impressed! You were all excellent... and sick to boot. I didn't get a chance to say anything to you after the show, but I hope to get to see you again sometime.
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

so the Andband rocked....

Post by epdc » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:50 am

please tell us something we don`t know hehehehe :wink:
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Enosh
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Who Are these new guys? AndBand! The Original! Ask for it by name.

Post by Enosh » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:30 am

Thanks Calico,

We appreciate that you stayed, what with all the delays. I'm sorry we didn't get to meet, but maybe some other time. It was a fun show. Imagine if we had had keyboards too! Next time.

Enosh
0 x
Facebook.com/enoshfee
redcapeproductions.com
www.wakingvegas.com
Facebook.com/wakingvegas

AndBand! The Original!
Ask for it by name.
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnwschlitt/July42003PekinILJohnSoloAndAndband#5081842292151695650

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:09 pm

and WHY have you not yet called me back and given me a full report?????

DARTH DEMPSTER is getting upset! :twisted:
0 x

Enosh
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Enosh » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:16 pm

Darth Dempster,

I humbly ask that you cool off. Or you will see some serious lightsaber action upside your helmut! haha

seriously

Sue, I had no sleep and my phone died yesterday morning cause I forgot to plug it in. All those calls on Saturday. :) Then I had to drive home! We'll talk.
0 x
Facebook.com/enoshfee
redcapeproductions.com
www.wakingvegas.com
Facebook.com/wakingvegas

AndBand! The Original!
Ask for it by name.
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnwschlitt/July42003PekinILJohnSoloAndAndband#5081842292151695650

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:36 pm

Enosh Fee: You have the Force with you now?

No sleep? delays... uh-oh....not good.... I'll call ya later this afternoon (assuming you're off of work).
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:04 pm

Enosh,

I hope you got rested up! I know how that is without having any sleep!
Sue filled me in on the concert. Rock on Andband!
0 x

calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by calicowriter » Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:16 am

The concert in MI was great! The concert was supposed to start at 4pm at the end of an outreach event the church had planned. From noon until 4pm they had food and games, an amusement area for kids; it appeared they had a pretty good turnout. Then the rain came around 3:30, and they put up a sign that the concert was going to be delayed until 6:30. I think alot of people left. Some did come back. The praise band of the church was onstage for about 45 minutes and we kept getting updates about John's location. (We were all advised that John was flying Northwest, which I found ironic because one other time at an REO concert the band was 2 and 1/2 hours late because of a labor dispute at Northwest.) Anyway, he arrived and the show started about 8pm. I would estimate that there were between 60 and 70 people there --60 to 70 VERY enthusiastic people. They gave John a warm response and loved everything he did. And, I think everyone was as impressed with AndBand as I was. The band did an excellent job of following "the leader." ;)

To the best of my memory the setlist included: Show Me the Way, God is Too Big, Wake the Dead, Inside of You, Need I Remind You, Lord I Lift Your Name, The Noise We Make, No Doubt, Beyond Belief, I Killed a Man, Jeckyll & Hyde, and He Came, He Saw, He Conquered. The crowd wanted an encore, so an encore version of Lord I Lift Your Name was performed. John's message was primarily one of encouragement to the church crowd to bring people to church and to show the world that being a Christian is not necessarily what they might think. After the concert, John an AndBand signed autographs and talked to the folks.

Everyone I talked with thought the concert was terrific but were disappointed that the turnout wasn't bigger. Many of them are traveling to South Bend to see Petra on Saturday. I hope to see some of them there.
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8

Enosh
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Enosh » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:10 pm

Rachel and I spent 9 hours at the airport waiting for John.

Which adds new meaning to the one song on the set list that you forgot.

"I waited"

Cause we did!
0 x
Facebook.com/enoshfee
redcapeproductions.com
www.wakingvegas.com
Facebook.com/wakingvegas

AndBand! The Original!
Ask for it by name.

calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by calicowriter » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:18 pm

LOL Enosh!! I thought I was forgetting a song, but as I skimmed the CDs in my mind, I couldn't find another. Thanks for the reminder.

And, if it is any consolation, you didn't look any worse for wear!
0 x
Bridget

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

enosh

Post by epdc » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:01 pm

9 hours?????? WHY????? was it because of a confused information? ya know like you guys thought he was going to arrive at a certain hour and he didn`t??? or a plane delay???
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:10 pm

Oh, Elo, I got da explanation!
John never made it to the checkout from the plane after it landed, because a mob of Petheads :shock: attacked him on the way and he had to sign so many autographs, plus sing a couple songs acapella - oh, and then the newspaper got wind of that he was there, so you can imagine all da paparazzi. I mean all this took 2 hours alone.
Oh, yeah and of ourse then the airport security police got really nervous with all this humdrum. It took them 2 hours to pry John away from the mob, 1 hour to get him to their security office, it took them 3 hours to interview John to make sure that he was the lead singer of PETRA before they released him......did I say PETRA?...oops, I meant the lead singer of ANDBAND. :lol:
Poor John, it took him an hour just to recover and find Enosh.

How Enosh missed all this hooplah....I have noooo idea..........

I wonder if the mob, after they couldn't talk to John anymore found him and Rachel, knowing that Enosh was one of the famous AndBand members.............
You know, Enosh is way too humble to say anything about frantic fans and flashing cameras....
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

sam

Post by epdc » Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:04 pm

maybe enosh had no idea of any of it because he got hit by a camera at the beginning and woke up when everyone were gone so he doesn`t remember anything hehehe
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:11 am

HAHAHAHA, maybe so!! Gosh, poor Enosh. Maybe he was part of the fan crowd and got run over by the mob..... :P
0 x

Enosh
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Enosh » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:51 pm

Actually,

You see the plane took off, but Petheads from Wisconsin were crowded in the lavatory waiting to get a glimpse of ...John!

So they had to fly back to Green Bay and drop them off.

Reality, problems with the plane, delayed 8 hours and we were ther 1 hour early. It was a long day, but when we got on stage the arenaline started pumping. For me anyway. Jon and Bryan were sick that day but we had fun.
0 x
Facebook.com/enoshfee
redcapeproductions.com
www.wakingvegas.com
Facebook.com/wakingvegas

AndBand! The Original!
Ask for it by name.