allright, Ronny is bald now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

allright, Ronny is bald now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by epdc » Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:47 pm

check this link, he appears on one pic on a table with his baseball cap and in another he is standing, you can see all his baldiness in all it`s glory there.

http://www.grammy.com/florida.aspx

WHY HE DID THAT???????????????I GOTTA KILL MISELF, HE HAD SUCH BEAUTYFUL HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think we all should sign a petition about he not cutting his hair again when his hair grows again. BOOOHHOOO
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:34 pm

THE WORLD HAS ENDED...At least as far as Elo and I are concerned.

:lol: We are gonna have to start a petition for Ronny to grow that gorgeous hair back. :wink: True, some guys don't look good with long hair, but he did.

He probably did what my youngest brother did...He started losing his hair at a pretty young age, so he just took a razor to it. He's a deputy sheriff for L.A. County anyway, so he doesn't want to mess with longer hair. :)

He's still Ronny, it just takes some getting used to. :)
0 x

Susannah
Pethead
Pethead

So ends life as I know it...LOL

Post by Susannah » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:45 pm

When I first saw that pic a couple months ago, I literally sat there in shock with my mouth open for like, 10 minutes. Ronny still is and will always be incredibly talented, and he still has a handsome face. :D However, not everyone can shave their head and come out looking like Peter Furler.

Hair or no hair, we love him anyways, right folks? It's what's on the inside that counts!
0 x
It's His delight to give you your desire; it's His desire to set your life on fire!

reoracer
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1989

Post by reoracer » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:41 am

I agree Susannah, that it's what is on the inside that counts, and all of us girls will still love him. But WAAAHHHH!!! His hair was soooo cool... (Hands the other girls the Kleenex box...)

Jen
0 x
Jen Savage-DeGroff

http://www.facebook.com/reoracer

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by Shell » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:22 am

Hehe. People do tend to change over the years, and he's pretty close to 40 now; he was only in his 20s when he was with Petra.

It could have been worse; it could have been John who shaved his head. The day that happens is the day I REALLY lose it, hahahahahahaha.

:P :D :P
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:05 am

you can see all his baldiness in all it`s glory there
Ah Elo... I'm so sorry for you. I know this has really been a shock to your system.

But if you look at photos from the ON FIRE days, his hair was already thin.

Then, miraculously, it GREW long and curly for BEYOND BELIEF, and by the time NO DOUBT was out - it was short & straight.

Wow... :wink:
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Jen and sue

Post by epdc » Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:35 pm

Jen, sniff, thank you for the klennex sniff, *elo and susannah and jen crying in each other`s shoulders* I wouldn`t know how to go through this without you guys....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I know!!!I know!!!!!!!!!!! but I was in a denial phase sue, I always closed my eyes to reality but now seeing this, is like a huge psycological shock, I might even return to my childhood ya know, i almost feel like i wanna play with Barbies because I`m not strong enough to deal with all this so I might scape from reality (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

OH MY GOSH SUE, SO IS HAIR IN NO DOUBT WAS.....WAS..........WAS..........NOT REAL????????????? :shock: :shock: AND IN BEYOND BELIEF, THE HAIR.....BUTBUTUBUT,. MAYBE HE DRIED IT YA KNOW, MAYBE IT WAS HIS HAIR......LOLOL

I knpw I know girls, we love him for who he is
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

Susannah
Pethead
Pethead

playing with Barbies

Post by Susannah » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:20 pm

Elo, I'm almost 26, and I still play with Barbies. Well, okay, I don't actually play with them, but I do like to dress them up and put them on display.

Man, back in the day, I wished soooo bad that they had made Petra dolls. Well, actually they did. The European Barbie wannabe named Petra. But that's not what I'm talking about. I wanted dolls of the Petra guys, like Ken. Mattel is making a Ken as Legolas doll, so I guess that's the next best thing to a Ronny doll. LOL That, and my Harley Davidson Ken doll. The HD Ken has real, long hair and a goatee, and he's wearing ripped jeans and a leather jacket. It is sooooo rad!

(Why do I get the feeling that this is a post the guys of the zone will want to avoid???)
0 x
It's His delight to give you your desire; it's His desire to set your life on fire!

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

but but but

Post by epdc » Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:03 pm

but but but susannah....what if INPOP wants to make a ken ronnie bald?? :shock: with many fake hairs, one for no doubt and another one for beyond belief :cry: :cry: :shock:

I love Barbies too, what I don`t like is that I have never seen a Barbie who won`t be skinny ya know, I have never seen a slender barbie or a chubby barbie :shock: :shock: Imagine myself when I was a kid.- I was all fat and seeing this perfect dolls!!!! :shock: :D

booohhhoooo Barbie broke up with Ken :cry: now she is dating a surf guy right?
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

Susannah
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Susannah » Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:16 pm

But Elo...*tries to think of a way to console Elo*.....Inpop can't make a bald Ronny doll, because Ronny isn't in Petra anymore. And that means that Inpop doesn't own him, and can't make silly dolls of him. Heck, if Inpop was gonna make a bald guy doll, it should be one of Peter Furler! :D

I think I'm going to go watch Backstage Pass now.....
0 x

Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987

Bald is a good look for some

Post by Dan » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:16 am

Bald is a good look for some.
Greg Bailey would look crazy with hair.
Bob Hartman & Louie Weaver would look stupid without there wigs.
Ronny looked better with hair.
John Schlitt has very thick hair for his age lucky guy.

Hair Hair Hair Hair Hair Hair ....................
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:15 pm

elo, you're too much!

If you DO want to see a sampling of some PETRA ACTION FIGURES, by the capable Brian Berry, go to:

http://www.johnwschlitt.com/FunStuff.htm

they're as close as you're gonna get to the real thing!
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by Shell » Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:11 am

I may as well admit it since I've admitted to just about everything else, I like Barbies too. And it's terrible Barbie and Ken broke up. :) But no, I don't play with them. And no, the way Barbie is built is NOT accurate, I am sorry. LOL.

Those action figures Brian did are pretty funny. :)
0 x

calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by calicowriter » Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:42 am

Shell wrote: And no, the way Barbie is built is NOT accurate, I am sorry. LOL. :)
There are more "Barbies" out there than you may think. Of course, this isn't the way God created them. Due to a committment I made 8 months ago, I just had to endure a week at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Let's just say that I must have seen at least $10 million dollars worth of plastic surgery. I have never felt so out of place and disgusted in my entire life. Sigh. I need a concert.
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by Shell » Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:44 pm

Yeah, it's a shame they can't just be happy the way they are. Plastic surgeons would be out of business if they were though.
0 x