On Fire

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
PetfanInCt
Pethead
Pethead

On Fire

Post by PetfanInCt » Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:24 pm

Hi Everyone

I thought I would stop and let the zone know that I was blessed to be able to buy another Petra cd to add to my collection. Man I'm happy been wanting to get On Fire for some time now.

I think its one of the best Christian rock cd's out, certainly one of Petra's best in my opinion. Well rock on for the Rock fellow petheads.

For all the the people effected by the 3 hurricanes that have hammered florida, my prayers go out to you.

My prayers also go out to everyone here and to the troops in IRAQ..

Godbless

In Christ Rich
0 x
Thinking if I could see I would believe, then somebody said Believe and you will see.

Susannah
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Susannah » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:38 pm

I agree, I think On Fire is definitely one of the best. It rocks soooo hard!
0 x
It's His delight to give you your desire; it's His desire to set your life on fire!

PetfanInCt
Pethead
Pethead

Post by PetfanInCt » Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:34 pm

Hey On Fire arrived today via UPS. I know not a big deal really but big deal to me.

Godbless

In Christ
rich
0 x
Thinking if I could see I would believe, then somebody said Believe and you will see.

Susannah
Pethead
Pethead

It IS a big deal!

Post by Susannah » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:55 pm

Hey, anytime Petra stuff comes in the mail, it IS a big deal! Anytime our UPS guy Paul comes is a big deal, too, as far as the females in my family are concerned, LOL. Especially when he brings Petra stuff!

Enjoy your cd, Rich. :)
0 x
It's His delight to give you your desire; it's His desire to set your life on fire!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:03 pm

Yeah, those cute UPS guys are fun aren't they Susannah? LOL. I love getting packages. And I have a built in alarm system to let me know when the UPS guy is outside because my dopey little dog goes nuts. :P
0 x

Susannah
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Susannah » Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:39 pm

Our UPS guy has the ability to take the dreariest of days and brighten it up, and he doesn't even need to bring a package in order to do it. All it takes is a smile! :D And to make this Petra related, the Petra guys are able to do that, too!
0 x

Petrapraise
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1983

Post by Petrapraise » Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:11 pm

"On Fire" is a great CD, one my wife really enjoyed. Goes right along with "J&H" if you ask me.
0 x
[b]PLEASE VISIT:[/b] [url]https://www.facebook.com/Petrapraise/[/url]
Friend 'PETRAPRAISE' at Facebook.

PetfanInCt
Pethead
Pethead

Post by PetfanInCt » Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:15 pm

Shell wrote:Yeah, those cute UPS guys are fun aren't they Susannah? LOL. I love getting packages. And I have a built in alarm system to let me know when the UPS guy is outside because my dopey little dog goes nuts. :P
I have a female UPS driver.
0 x