Prayers

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
johnathan
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1972

Prayers

Post by johnathan » Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:13 pm

Hello all I have been on this Zone for a while now and met some awsome people , i just want to thank God for Petra. I am so wonderful to have everyone that has the same interest on here. I have also been blown away by your all support of each other. Sam I pray that someday that my prayers can be as good as yours. I cry almost everytime I read one of yours I feel the presence of the Lord when i read them,And Sue, well i can't really say what we think about you but you are always in our prayers.I think it also would be great to have eveyones pics to see. you all are wonderful. Blessing Johnathan and Meagan Elam
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

yeah

Post by epdc » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:30 pm

those two are a HUGE God sent :D

I have a pethead album, if you want me to send it to you, drop me a line to [email protected]
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:18 pm

Sam is great in the prayer area... you have a photo album, Elo? Maybe Stephen could put it here, on the Zone.

You know, many of us have "met" online here, chatted for months/years, and when the time finally came to meet in person - it was as if we knew each other already and were long-time friends.

It's been said the internet is terrible and all - and it CAN be - but it can also connect people throughout the world in a wonderful Christian way. I myself have met so many nice people right here and thru the website... some of whom have become the best of friends.

It's a God-thing....
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

yeah!!!!!!

Post by epdc » Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:06 pm

the thing is that he would need to be online for doing that hehehe and I can see he has shine for his ausence hehehehe.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...

I love this verse!!!!!!

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

i made click on reply too quickly hehe

Post by epdc » Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:10 pm

sue`s right. When I first traveled to Wisconsin I was fraid that maybe `we (sue, sam, I , the rest) wouldn`t know of what to talk about ya know (classic hehe) but ya know what? We NEVER stop talking!!! at all, we never had uncomfortable silences ya know (lol), we slept late because we were busy talking and not only about Petra, but about the Bible, God, our own lives.

I truyly believe this site is more than just a site, I believe is kinda of an "e-family" hehe, because if you see we also pray for each other and say news about our lives.

that`s why I started the birthday list and just realize I have an "e-album" :D
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:03 am

Jonathan,
It's a wonderful thing that the Lord is speaking to you when He has me post a prayer. But it's all Him and don't worry, if you just pray from your heart, your prayer is always a beautiful thing unto the Lord!
If you ever feel like sharing, you can always e-mail me: [email protected]

You know, I've met some wonderful people on this zone! Some even in person. Sue and I started our friendship through this zone. It was John who had directed me to this place and once I posted, Sue picked up on something I had said and e-mailed me privately and from then on a friendship grew. Now we are like sisters and it seems like we've known each other all our lives.....and we were complete strangers just a few years ago! Sue is now also part of our ministry - as my "manager".
Sue has always done such a great job with talking to people and her tender heart has always touched someone here on the zone. She's great at keeping up with news and keeps us informed, that's for sure! That's why I call her the queen bee of the zone, hehehe.

Elo, the same way. Here she's from Mexico, she shows up at Sue's (hehehe) and right away we got along and now she's my little bean sister from Mexico :P She's been an awesome prayer warrior for our ministry and she's straightened me out quite a bit when I felt discouraged! She's doing all the translating of my newsletters and practically has become part of our ministry.

MJ and Cat - they have become such good friends - and MJ is the one that's done my website and Cat's involved in the ministry with making phone calls for us to find places to play or do BBQ at.

I can count so many people that have visited with Sue and I from places all over the country and Bolivia (Yoli). The pethead conventions were so much fun and I sure hope that we can do one again, maybe then you and Meagan can come to one and meet all of us crazy folks.

Elo, I know, we never stopped yapping did we? I mean we got together and we giggled and lauged and talked, it was so much fun. I still see the video where we all sit on Sue's bed and giggle like school girls! That was so much fun.
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:39 am

I had a blast when I was in Wisconsin, it went by too quickly. I met a lot of cool people. And it was fun getting to hang out with Sue, Sam and Elo. They are very special ladies.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

SHELL

Post by epdc » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:35 am

WOW, I`m a lady????? :shock: hahahaha just kidding , I like the world "Lady"
0 x

I love this verse!!!!!!