Good press this week in Minny

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
spottacus
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Good press this week in Minny

Post by spottacus » Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:08 am

Check out this article:

http://www.chaskaherald.com/main.asp?Fr ... ectionID=2

See you there!
0 x
www.myspace.com/fisticmystic

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:04 pm

Sam and I are taking a road trip... Eric and Andrae are coming also. Maybe we can meet up some place after the show.
0 x

calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by calicowriter » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:37 pm

Sue and all going to Chaska Saturday: I would have loved to have made the trip up there and met you all, and I would if I hadn't just returned from the vacation from hell. Ah well, perhaps another time. Be careful and I hope you have terrific weather!
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:08 pm

Vacation from hell?? Where did you go??? Florida?

Yeah, Warren, Sue and I are gonna make a crazy road trip. SIGH! I remember another one Sue and I did a few years back, guess it is time for another one.
0 x

spottacus
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by spottacus » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:18 pm

I've posted a brief review at the Christian Metal Realm - I'll make it available elsewhere when I get into the office on Monday. I suppose I'll post it here and at Inpop, in addition to www.guidetopetra.com and wherever else it might be wanted. I'll keep you posted.
0 x
www.myspace.com/fisticmystic

calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by calicowriter » Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:53 am

SAM: Yikes! I just noticed you live in New Mexico; now THAT is a road trip! I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner, but my at home computer does not seem to want me to post to the zone.

My "vacation from hell" was 6 days in Las Vegas. It was one of those things I committed to early in the year. My only defense is that I must have made that decision when my mind was wandering and had yet to return. I had been there once before about 4 years ago, but it was only for 2 days and I was busy the whole time with friends. I didn't remember it being so...blatently decadent. A comedian once said that Vegas was the place people from Sodom and Gomorrah went on a Saturday night, and he was right! Oh well, it's over now, and I've learned my lessons.

I hope the three of you had a great time!
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:25 pm

It was a blast! ...A badly needed break away.
0 x