This Means War! cover art

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
amospmr
Pethead
Pethead

This Means War! cover art

Post by amospmr » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:33 pm

I am looking for help desperately. I am trying to get hold of the picture inside the cover of the CD This means war. It's of a guy on his knees with the armor of God next to him. I need it for a church visual thing. So if anyone can help me, please email me at [email protected]

Cheers

P.S. Petra rocks da house... I have all their albums except TMW[/b]
0 x

Petra_Pete
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Petra_Pete » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:22 pm

I'll scan it and e-mail it to you. Do you prefer BMP, JPEG or TIFF?
0 x
yours,
Petra Pete

"This is my Father's world and He can fix it."

amospmr
Pethead
Pethead

This Means War cover art

Post by amospmr » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:31 pm

Tiff or Jpeg will be find, as big as possible would be great. You're a legend... I need to buy this CD myself. lol

Thanks for this
Cheers
0 x

amospmr
Pethead
Pethead

This Means War cover art

Post by amospmr » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:03 pm

Thanks so much for the pictures... just in case your curious why I wanted them... I am the multimedia technician in charge of all multimedia at my church and I help to produce sermon notes for the sunday service to be show on the projector and to make teaching videos. This week and last week's sermon topics was "The truth about satan" and this week is about dealing with satan's attacks and the armor of God... so naturally being an avid Petra fan this image sprung to mind almost instantly.

I absolutely love This Means War album and I think that even though it's old now, still says alot about being in the Lord's army and how to fight the good fight.

I think one of the best lines out of one of the songs on this album is "Get on your knees and fight like a man" ... it's so opposite of an image to what the world thinks a real man is, but that's the kind of man that Jesus was and that's the kind of man I want to be like

Thanks for helping me, I'll be sure to join in more chats on this forum.. it's a great place and full of fantastic people.
0 x