Where's Louie???

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Auspet
Pethead
Pethead

Where's Louie???

Post by Auspet » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:30 am

Hi guys,

long time no see!

Please excuse my ignorance if this has been up for discussion earlier as I've been out of the loop for a while, but where has Louies' web site gone??

It says that "This domain may be for sale by its owner!" Is Louie just changing his site or is he giving it up all together??
0 x
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:53 am

www.viktorband.com

Do a search for Louie and Viktor.

After Petra, he recorded for me on Project Damage Control, worked as a painter and tour bus driver for his bandmate. He still drives now when not doing one-offs with Viktor and recording.
0 x

String
Pethead
Pethead

Post by String » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:51 pm

Somehow, the Weavers have let Louieweaver.com expire. Penny asked me what the best hosting service (for the money they want to spend) as she does want to renew or reclaim this domain.

I thought that Kevin Brandow was hosting this site. Don't know what happened there.

FYI, http://www.louieweaverministries.org is still up and active. I am just waiting on the Weavers to send me info to keep this site up-to-date. This site does include Viktor information, although that info is as up-to-date as the Viktor site.
0 x
Never perfect, but perfectly forgiven!!