Fort Wayne Reunion Concert Roll Call

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
reoracer
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1989

Fort Wayne Reunion Concert Roll Call

Post by reoracer » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:25 pm

OK, who is going to the Nov 12 show in Fort Wayne, Indiana? It's gonna be GREAT!! And are you going to the banquet? Are you going to the GHF show the night before at Seeker's Coffeehouse (also in Fort Wayne)?

I'll be at all of this stuff, which shouldn't surprise anyone :) I look forward to seeing old Pethead friends and meeting new ones these days!

Jen
0 x
Jen Savage-DeGroff

http://www.facebook.com/reoracer

RockOn
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Jekyll and Hyde
Pethead since: 1982

Post by RockOn » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:41 pm

Count me in for the dinner and concert!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it the night before to see GHF at Seeker's Coffeehouse.
0 x

Jonathan
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1991

Post by Jonathan » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:19 pm

Jen,

I will be at the banquet and the concert. Not sure about the night before though. RockOn, PartyOn.
0 x
"...We bent our backs and pulled the oars to the beat of Louie's solo..."

johnathan
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1972

Post by johnathan » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:35 pm

terry e-mail me I am trying to go i really want to,but i need to find out if they still have tickets and so on
0 x

RockOn
Pethead
Pethead

Post by RockOn » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:56 pm

Thanks Jonathan...I will continue to Rock On!

Save me a seat at the dinner...and bring your air freshener with you. :D
0 x

calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by calicowriter » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:30 am

I'll be at the banquet and show in Ft. Wayne, but I can't come to the coffeehouse the night before because I am going to the Grove City, OH show. Can't wait to see some of you again, and some for the first time (Jen). :)

Oh, and I may be bringing a surprise with me. :o
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8

petrarocksA2
Pethead
Pethead

Post by petrarocksA2 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:03 pm

I will be at Ft. Wayne concert. I am bringing a big Petra fan with me. She is in her 60's. She goes to my church. I have known her for a long time. I hope I can meet other petheads. She's been a big pethead for about 20 years. I am driving from Ann Arbor, MI. for the concert. See you there.
0 x

LexingtonPethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1984

Post by LexingtonPethead » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:06 am

HEEEEEEYYYYYY Everybody!! Yes... we ordered our tickets earlier this week in plenty of time. My wife and I will be there... we were planning to come up Saturday morning from Kentucky to see my family in Anderson and arrive in Ft. Wayne in the afternoon. That's not set in stone though... we could just as easily come up Friday night.

So what's the deal with the banquet and when and where can we catch the GHF concert?
0 x

reoracer
Pethead
Pethead
Pethead since: 1989

Post by reoracer » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:26 pm

Hey! Glad you will be joining us!
The banquet is in conjunction with the concert, and tickets were being sold to both concert and banquet as a package, or just concert tickets separately. You would have to get in touch with whoever you bought tickets from about it.

The GHF show is the night before at a place called Seeker's Coffeehouse. They usually play 2 full sets at this venue, and the second set usually contains some of the old Petra tunes! If you can make it, let me know, and we'll get you directions... It would be worth coming up early for!

See you in a few weeks,
Jen
0 x
Jen Savage-DeGroff

http://www.facebook.com/reoracer

LexingtonPethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by LexingtonPethead » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:17 pm

I bought our tickets from the church where they're playing... I'll call them and ask about the banquet. Thanks, Jen!

Terry - great picture of you and your family. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Ft. Wayne. I'm really glad you all can make it!! This is really going to be a great trip!!
0 x

RockOn
Pethead
Pethead

Post by RockOn » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:45 pm

Hey there Lex...long time no see on The Zone!

Sorry you missed out on the Farewell taping...IT WAS AWESOME!!! (but you probably knew that already...sorry)

Once again, it's just me for the Ft. Wayne trip. I'll be staying overnight at the Fairfield Inn in Ft. Wayne the night of the concert.

Hope to see you there!
0 x

brothertom
Pethead
Pethead

Post by brothertom » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:42 pm

Got my tickets in the mail today. I guess that means I'm going. If things go as planned, Teri will be with. We'll probably roll in around 2 or 3 on the 12th. Tickets are for the banquet & artist circle seating. What time zone is Ft Wayne, eastern or central? I'll have to look that up to make sure I'm there at the right time. Looking forward to it, and seeing some of the Petheads again!

Tom
0 x

LexingtonPethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by LexingtonPethead » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:53 pm

Hey Rockon (Terry),

I would have absolutely loved to have been there for the recording... man, I've had so much going on... I think I was in Chicago that weekend... but you're right - I know it had to have been awesome!

It seems I go in spurts when I have time to be on the Zone lately... mostly has to do with my job... I used to have time for the Zone and for my hobbies, but I'm hoping to have more time for those things in the near future. :D

I'll tell you what... I can't wait for the Ft. Wayne concert. We all have to make sure we get together after the concert!

Since so many, it seems are going to the banquet, I'm going to see if I can swap out my tickets (or pay the difference) to attend the banquet. I wasn't planning on going to that initially, but I'd really like to catch up with you and everyone else who will be there. Hopefully, that will work out.
0 x

RockOn
Pethead
Pethead

Post by RockOn » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:05 pm

Yeah...let's get as many Petheads together as humanly possible after the concert. Considering this may be the final Petra appearance I'll ever see, I want to take in as much as I can.

I hope they'll upgrade your ticket to include the dinner before the concert--that way you can sit with me, Jonathan and his air freshener. :D
0 x

calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by calicowriter » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:47 pm

Ft. Wayne is in the Eastern time zone and after this weekend will be on the same time as the rest of the Eastern time zone! Thank goodness Indiana is finally going on Daylight Savings Time next year like the rest of the country. It gets tough keeping track of what time it is where and when TV shows are on around here. :lol:
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8