Farewell gear

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
petrarocksA2
Pethead
Pethead

Farewell gear

Post by petrarocksA2 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:59 am

What kind of merchandise is Petra selling for the last tour? I hope they have XL t-shirts.
0 x

davealward
Pethead
Pethead

Stuff

Post by davealward » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:03 am

In London, Ontario last week they were selling several shirts in various sizes. Shirts included a black farewell shirt with a band picture, a brown farewell shirt, an old school Petra logo shirt, a Petra rocks my world shirt with US flag design colors. They also had a picture and hats for sale as well as cd's. I got two t's. Not all shirts were available in all sizes.
0 x
Why don't you look into Jesus, He's got the answer!

crossways
Pethead
Pethead

Post by crossways » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:15 am

They even had XXL!!

Yeah!
0 x
I KNOW my Redeemer lives!
- Job
www.crimsontruth.com/Forum.htm
www.crimsontruth.com

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:51 am

They were also selling Bob's 33 guitars.
0 x

Kirkman
Pethead
Pethead

Re: Stuff

Post by Kirkman » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:45 pm

davealward wrote:Shirts included a black farewell shirt with a band picture, a brown farewell shirt, an old school Petra logo shirt, a Petra rocks my world shirt with US flag design colors.
Just to expand on that,

There are two old-school shirts. One has a logo like the one on the "Come and Join Us" album with the text "Est. 1972" underneath the word Petra. The other is a black shirt with the 80s-era Petra logo (the one with a big downward-pointing sword as the "T").

The "Petra Rocks My World" shirt (which has nothing to do with my site and is pretty unoriginal!) just has the words written in a gothic font with the letters made up of portions of an american flag.

There is also a woman's soccer-style shirt with a smiley face. And there is a woman's shirt with an image of the top of the Jekyll & Hyde guitar.

There are several stickers, including one that says "Petra rocks my world." :) And of course albums, photos, etc.

--Josh
0 x
[url=http://petrarocksmyworld.com][img]http://www.petrarocksmyworld.com/ads/rocks_ban2.gif[/img][/url]
[b]Petra Rocks My World[/b] -- [i]a site for fans across the globe[/i]! With song lyrics, interviews, newsletter, messageboard, chat room, and more!

charl
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by charl » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:58 am

I know they also had pink shirts with flowers and Petra written in script-I remember thinking, "that is just so wrong."
0 x

crossways
Pethead
Pethead

Post by crossways » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:05 pm

The blue one with the J&H guitar headstock was really cool.
My wife got one, but I just didn't think I could do baby blue :roll: .
0 x
I KNOW my Redeemer lives!
- Job
www.crimsontruth.com/Forum.htm
www.crimsontruth.com

beak
Pethead
Pethead

t-shirts

Post by beak » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:42 pm

I saw Petra in Dixon Il 2005 Oct 2 and they were out of large,xl and xxl in all of the T-shirts, I was bummed big time, my son got a medium with the vintage sword logo thing and it's already got a little hole in it, (made by him not caused by poor craftmanship). I really thought it was odd that they were sold out of the most popular sizes at the beginning of the tour. Is there anywhere I can get them without going to another show?
0 x

Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987

Re: Stuff

Post by Dan » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:45 am

Kirkman wrote:
The "Petra Rocks My World" shirt (which has nothing to do with my site and is pretty unoriginal!) just has the words written in a gothic font with the letters made up of portions of an american flag.

--Josh
I saw those "Petra rocks my world" shirts I thought that they must have copied the name from your website Josh.
0 x