Do any band members post on here?

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
believerindeed
Pethead
Pethead

Do any band members post on here?

Post by believerindeed » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:38 pm

Hi,
I was wondering if Bob or John or any of the former Petra members have ever posted on this site before? Over at the Stryper forum, most of the band members have been known to post from time to time, which is really cool......It just shows how appreciative a band is in a fan's eyes....I know they have a life outside of the band, etc. but come on it doesn't take that long to post a comment every now and then......
0 x

Jonathan
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1991

Post by Jonathan » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:02 am

Bob has posted a couple times, and John DeGroff is in and out a little more often.

You're right, it doesn't take a lot of time to post. I think what's time consuming for them is perusing all the threads for something relevant to them on which it is worthwhile to comment.
0 x
"...We bent our backs and pulled the oars to the beat of Louie's solo..."

Susannah
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Susannah » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:27 am

Ronny and Louie have posted here several times. Lonnie used to post waaaaay back in the day, as well as Trent Thomason. Oh, and I think Paul has posted here, too, but I could be wrong.
0 x
It's His delight to give you your desire; it's His desire to set your life on fire!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:52 am

Hahaha, if Paul has posted here I hope he didn't see any of my "Paul is cute" posts. Of course, he hasn't been the only one I've said that about, but he was my latest victim. :lol: I know John isn't into computers at all. If the others are, they probably have other things to do other than hang out here. :wink:
0 x