all about who you know

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
biggestfan
Pethead
Pethead

all about who you know

Post by biggestfan » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:34 pm

Hey people. I've been working on the "all about who you know" tab. I've been working on figuring this one out for a while and think I've got the intro down but I'm not sure about the verses and etc. I can't figure it out exactly because my guitar's amp doesn't have distortion. The tab goes like this:

tune the (low) E, A, and D strings down a note (D G C G B e)

(intro)
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------2-5-2-5-6-7-2|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------2-5-2-5-6-7-2|
|-0-4-5-6-7-10--0-4-5-6-7-10--7-7-7-7-5-2-5-5-2-5-6-7--0-3-0-3-4-5-0|

the next part I think goes in power-chords: (on the low E (which is tuned down to D) string)

D |-0-3-0-12-0-3-0-12-8-6-4-6-8--0-3-12-0-3-12-8-6-4-6-|

I haven't written out the rest of the song but it's easy to do once you figure out the intro and verse part. But I'm not even sure if I even did that right. I'm not a professional, but if you are please finish and/or correct this tab. I can't find any jekyll and hyde chord books so I have to either figure it out for myself or get it off the internet.
0 x

p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992

Post by p-freak » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:39 am

There is no chord-book for Jekyll & Hyde...

I have found acoustic guitar chords for Life As We Know It and Till Everything I Do. They're available at my website: http://home.filternet.nl/~p.th.vanwinge ... hords.html.

I don't know if there's more around. If so, I'd love to get it. I can play a bit of acoustic guitar, but I'm not nearly good enough to play from hearing. So I can't figure out any chords on my own...
0 x

biggestfan
Pethead
Pethead

Post by biggestfan » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:30 pm

Ya, why isn't there a Jekyll and Hyde chord book anyway? The chord books only seem to go up to God Fixation! Sue B probably knows :wink: . You can also find the test of time and jekyll and hyde (and maybe a few more) at christianguitar.com. I've only been playing guitar for a year and that's why I'm having a little trouble figuring out this song.
0 x

p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992

Post by p-freak » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:42 am

Check out my website for a list of all available songbooks:
http://home.filternet.nl/~p.th.vanwinge ... petra.html

There are songbooks of all the Word Records albums, except Petra En Alabanza. Inpop Records has never released any songbooks for Petra. So there are no songbooks for Revival, Jekyll & Hyde and Farewell and I guess there never will be.
0 x