Keep Justin Murr (Liberty N Justice) in your prayers

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
String
Pethead
Pethead

Keep Justin Murr (Liberty N Justice) in your prayers

Post by String » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:02 am

Bridefan, from Myspace, posted this announcement on Myspace. I know Justin is a familiar name in Petradom.

Just wanted everyone to read this to put Justin in there prayers. He was in a bad accident last night (Thurs 12-21) coming home from Springfield,IL .

There was three guys in the car (Justin and two friends)the car was totaled and Justin recieved 8 staples in head and got glass in his right eye. He will be fine, he is just really sore and really in pain. Any prayers would be appreciated....

God Bless,
Sharon Murr

In Christ,

BrideFan/Keith
0 x
Never perfect, but perfectly forgiven!!

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:53 am

Car accidents, even "minor" ones, can be pretty traumatic. The ones where people are hurt are terrible...He'll be in my prayers.
0 x

Rocksoup
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Rocksoup » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:09 pm

Thanks God it wasn't worse, but it sounds pretty bad. We'll be praying too.
0 x

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:28 pm

Dear Heavenly Father,

I want to lift up Justin Murr to You. Thank You Lord that You have him firmly in Your hand and that Your protection was there at the time of the accident. I now pray Father that You would give him strength through this healing process, peace and quiet, so he may rest and recover, that he also would enter YOUR rest and Lord that You may speak speedy healing and recovery to his body.
Give wisdom to any doctor that is involved with his treatment and healing process and I pray that all wounds would mend together quickly and he will be back to a healthy and strong body.
May this be a time that Justin would be ever more so aware of Your love and care for him and Lord fill him with Your Holy Spirit's joy, even in the midst of this storm. Thank You that You are his strength, his strong tower, his healer and redeemer!
I praise and thank You for Justin and for Your love for him, his family and all of us.

AMEN
0 x

adrinux
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Wake-up Call
Pethead since: 1999

Post by adrinux » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:17 pm

for sure, I hear you. I'll be praying for him too.
You never know when an accident will happen, so let's not forget to always pray before going out anywhere. I have been doing this and I asure you that I've seen people being jacked beside me.

He'll be in my prayers...
God bless y'all.
0 x
To learn recursivity, first, you need to learn recursivity.
Para aprender recursividade, primeiro, tem que aprender recursividade.

microkoe
Pethead
Pethead

re

Post by microkoe » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:02 am

oh wow! sorry to hear that.. ill pray for him and the others.. I have some Relatives in Spfld.
0 x
Michael D Koehler

http://www.myspace.com/pianokoehler