Stepping up for the TBN DVD Broadcast.

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Petrapraise
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1983

Re: Stepping up for the TBN DVD Broadcast.

Post by Petrapraise » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm

It was awesome. A total must see. I DVR'd it at work, home, and my computer. So I think I'm covered for watching it several times. I'm in the process of formatting it for my cell phones too.
0 x
[b]PLEASE VISIT:[/b] [url]https://www.facebook.com/Petrapraise/[/url]
Friend 'PETRAPRAISE' at Facebook.

brunomonteiro
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: God Fixation
Pethead since: 1998

Post by brunomonteiro » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 am

What is DVR? Digital Video Record?
0 x

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:20 am

Rocksoup wrote:It's been at least 10 years since I watched anything on TBN. The last time I watched it, they were hocking pieces of rock that supposedly came from Golgatha. That pretty much did it for me. But I digress..... the dvr is set for tonight's show nonetheless.
I guess you missed the big "Angel Dust-A Thon" they were doing for a while also....ahhh, I believe Paul said the Lord told Him that it was dust being kicked up by the White Horses getting ready to come take us Home....hmmmm the sad thing is there are a lot of people out there who buy this stuff and send Him money hand over fist!!!
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

Rocksoup
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Rocksoup » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:24 pm

brunomonteiro wrote: guess you missed the big "Angel Dust-A Thon" they were doing for a while also....ahhh, I believe Paul said the Lord told Him that it was dust being kicked up by the White Horses getting ready to come take us Home....hmmmm the sad thing is there are a lot of people out there who buy this stuff and send Him money hand over fist!!!
Rocksoup wrote:It's been at least 10 years since I watched anything on TBN. The last time I watched it, they were hocking pieces of rock that supposedly came from Golgatha. That pretty much did it for me. But I digress..... the dvr is set for tonight's show nonetheless.
I guess you missed the big "Angel Dust-A Thon" they were doing for a while also....ahhh, I believe Paul said the Lord told Him that it was dust being kicked up by the White Horses getting ready to come take us Home....hmmmm the sad thing is there are a lot of people out there who buy this stuff and send Him money hand over fist!!!
Yes, I did miss the "Dust-a-thon", but thanks for keeping me up to date. It is amazing that God tolerates some of the things he does, especially when people are doing it on his behalf.
0 x