John's Facial Hair

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Schlittism33
Pethead
Pethead

John's Facial Hair

Post by Schlittism33 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:48 pm

While we're posting other odd topic post's like balding! :wink: I'll ask this question ... has anybody ever seen John Schlitt with any facial hair? Mustache.. Gotee, Beard, etc..... hard for me to imagine him not sporting that clean shaven look ....

-Stephen
0 x
Your love came down.... and it saved me.... it saved MAaAaAaAaAYYYYY Yeah !!!!!

calicowriter
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Re: John's Facial Hair

Post by calicowriter » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:46 pm

Schlittism33 wrote:While we're posting other odd topic post's like balding! :wink: I'll ask this question ... has anybody ever seen John Schlitt with any facial hair? Mustache.. Gotee, Beard, etc..... hard for me to imagine him not sporting that clean shaven look ....

-Stephen
Just those awful huge sideburns in the 70s. :shock: :lol:
0 x
Bridget

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phillipians 4:8

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:22 am

Well, it was the style of the day. In another 30 years everyone will be laughing about the Big Hair Days of the '80s (they already ARE laughing!)

Here's a shot of the lambchop sideburns (that is what they were called):
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnwschlit ... 8720558466
0 x

brent
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic

Post by brent » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:22 am

The ladies in the 80s with their crimped and sprayed hair. It was as tall in the front as it was on the sides. Crazy. Somehow I thought my gal was hot with it. That and the stirrup pants and over sized sweaters.

At my school, there were four dress styles: Rocker, Preppy, New Wave/Punk, and Michael Jackson jackets. I was a cross between rocker and preppy.

Looking back at our yearbook, we all looked normal, presentable, maybe business casuall by today's standards. We dressed up more, etc. Things have changed.
0 x

Susannah
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Susannah » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:10 pm

Those muttonchops were awesome! Although, I wouldn't wanna see them on him now. I think John's definitely the type that looks better w/out facial hair. And Bob definitely looks better with.
0 x
It's His delight to give you your desire; it's His desire to set your life on fire!