Officer Hartman?

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Officer Hartman?

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:40 pm

Is it possible that Bob Hartman's from Minnesota? :shock: I was reading the Brainerd, MN (I used to live there and have family in that part of MN as well) newspaper online and found this:

Crosslake Police Chief Bob Hartman said Wednesday that Crosslake Police Officer Eric Swanson began an investigation...

Anything's possible, huh? :wink: After all, Tom Cruise has a cabin in Crosslake. 8)
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:54 pm

Hehe. Yeah, anything is possible, but last I heard, Bob has never been a police officer. :) I do believe he's from the midwest, from Indiana, or at least went to school in Indiana if I remember right. I would need to double check, it's been awhile, LOL. :)
0 x

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

LOL!

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:09 pm

Oh, I know Bob's not from MN, I was just being funny! Kinda reminds me...

Do you guys remember when I mentioned I saw a Bob Hartman look-alike one day at my father in law's apt. complex? Well, another day we were on the elevator going to my fil's apt. That same guy was on the elevator with us. Come to find out he's the new manager of the complex, but boy, he looks like he should at least be in Bob's family tree if not Bob himself. LOL!
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

Jenny

Post by epdc » Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:15 pm

HEHEHE!!!!

Ya know Jenny, your theory could be true, maybe Bob has a second life somewhere :roll: :shock: , maybe when he is not writing songs and producing records he is a police officer in Minnesota :lol: maybe that`s why he left Petra :lol: he must have a double life :lol: :shock:
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Michael
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Bob

Post by Michael » Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:07 pm

We already found out that Bob leads a double life as an author of religious books for children: Bob Hartman books

What next? Is Bob actually that guy with the John 3:16 sign at all the football games???
0 x
[url]http://www.GuideToPetra.com[/url] - [url]http://www.ScriptureMenu.com[/url]

[url=http://www.last.fm/user/TulsaMJ/?chartstyle=BasicPetraZone2][img]http://imagegen.last.fm/BasicPetraZone2/recenttracks/TulsaMJ.gif[/img][/url]

String
Pethead
Pethead

Post by String » Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:35 pm

Hey Petrafan4life79, I used to live in Brainerd for about 2 1/2 years back in the late 80's. Now I'm just a Twin Citian!!
0 x

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Sorry for being OT

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:28 pm

String, I recall you saying a while ago that you used to live in Brainerd. What brought you to Brainerd? My former stepmom's family is from the Crosby area, and that's where I graduated HS. My Dad's still in the area, so we're up to Brainerd often enough. When I got married we moved here to the Mpls. area. In fact, my husband grew up in Brooklyn Center. Not far from you. :wink:
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

Michael

Post by epdc » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:06 pm

can you believe a friend of mine bought one of those book stories because she thought that Bob was OUR Bob????

and we were like SOOO SURE because ya know, the book as a mm a draw ya know, there`s a man`s face and GEEZ it looks sooo alike to OUR Bob ya know.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

spottacus
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by spottacus » Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:35 pm

Does the apartment manager look like Bob with or without the rug?
0 x
www.myspace.com/fisticmystic

String
Pethead
Pethead

Post by String » Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:15 am

I found a job up in Brainerd at a place called Universal Pensions. They allow me to code and do computer operations. This was early on in my techie career.
0 x

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Oh really?

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:24 am

Hey, I know where that place is. :) My former stepsister works there. When you worked there it was in Baxter back by Target, correct? I think they still have those offices. Do you remember where Pamida was in Brainerd? By the JC Penney mall? Pamida went out of business and UPI took over.

Um, Spot, with or without the rug? Are you talking about his hair? If so, Bob has a hairpiece? :shock: Anyway, the manager is just a younger looking version of Bob, maybe the last 10 years.
0 x

spottacus
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by spottacus » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:50 pm

Oh heck, I've been there a hundred times! I used to be an Airborne Express driver, and in '98 I lived in Brainerd for 8 months. At that time, I picked up and delivered at Universal Pensions a lot.

Then I moved to Glyndon, then I moved to Ramsey, then I moved to Plymouth, then I moved to Golden Valley, and then in December '03 I moved to Fargo.

I get around.
0 x
www.myspace.com/fisticmystic

PetraFan007
Pethead
Pethead

hey!

Post by PetraFan007 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:54 pm

Don't forget about BHIM! http://www.gospelcom.net/bhim/
0 x