IS PETRA COMMING BACK TO THE TWIN CITIES THIS SUMMER ?

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
MATTHEW DOUGLAS
Pethead
Pethead

IS PETRA COMMING BACK TO THE TWIN CITIES THIS SUMMER ?

Post by MATTHEW DOUGLAS » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:12 pm

Hi friends of the Petra zone, as a long time Pethead from the Twin Cities area of Minnesota ( USA ) it has come to mind that Petra may not come this summer to my area, and i am deeply troubled by this, since the radio station KTIS 98.5 FM has had them come many times in the past years, and Petra would be missed greatly by all the fans here. As the year 2003 is gone, i remember when Petra came to Brooklyn Center Mn, and rocked the now up for sale Heart Alive Entertainment Center for the best show i have seen in a many years, and miss that place, and maybe with the Lords help somebody will buy it, and reopen it for Petra again, but if not, maybe Petra could sell out the Excel Center in Saint Paul, Mn with 60,000 or more fans packed in for the best christian concert in history of the Excel Center, so let us all pray for the return of Petra to the Twin Cities area, and may God bless all of you this day. :lol:
0 x
PETRA ROCKS MY WORLD 4-EVER

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Heart Alive

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:12 am

Heart Alive's up for sale? I thought they just switched management or something recently? Hmm...

I'd love for Petra to come back to the cities. They'll be in Willmar for Sonshine, but I won't be able to go. :( It'd be cool if they could do a concert at the State Fair one year. It'd be Christians AND non-Christians that would be able to hear their music. Petra's fan base would probably be through the roof after that. :shock: Because they play mostly Christian venues, not AS many people are hearing their music outside of fans. Get them to do something like the State Fair and all sorts of people will hear it. :P
0 x

MATTHEW DOUGLAS
Pethead
Pethead

PETRA AT HEART ALIVE ?

Post by MATTHEW DOUGLAS » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:28 pm

Hi Petheads, last year as you know Petra came to Brooklyn Center Mn to play at Heart Alive, well today i drove over to the place, and it looks like they are going to reopen soon for buisness, and i hope Petra will come back, and play for the Petheads again, and i will keep you posted on Heart Alive as it developes in the comming weeks. Thank you :lol:
0 x
PETRA ROCKS MY WORLD 4-EVER

String
Pethead
Pethead

Post by String » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:14 pm

The only scheduled Minnesota visit is in my home town of Willmar for the Sonshine Festival. If they ever do get to the Cities, or nearby, I am definately going!!
0 x

Petrafan4life79
Pethead
Pethead

Petra

Post by Petrafan4life79 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:06 pm

Well, I just emailed KTIS (Christian radio) to see what it would take to get Petra a stage at the MN State Fair. It's probably already crossed SOMEONE'S mind, but as I said earlier, thousands of people would hear their music, their fan base would go through the roof (hopefully), not to mention how many people would become saved. \o/

We'll see if KTIS responds and what they have to say. If not this year, maybe next year. They probably already have this years artists lined up anyway.
0 x

spottacus
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by spottacus » Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:38 pm

State Fair determines its own artists...Petra is scheduled to play in Willmar in July and Sioux Falls, SD in September. I don't think they're scheduled to get any closer than that.

But I'm with you, I wish they'd come back soon. I'd drive to Mpls to see 'em.
0 x
www.myspace.com/fisticmystic