PETRA ROCKS OWEN!!!

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
bennile
Pethead
Pethead

PETRA ROCKS OWEN!!!

Post by bennile » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:34 am

HI Fellow Petheads!
Yesterday I was in Owen at the Petra-concert. It was so great to see them playing again!! The played a few Songs of Jekyll&Hyde(Life as we know it/ Jekyll&Hyde(whoulda shoulda coulda/ and others) they played a bit old stuff(it is finished/This means war/he came he saw he conquered) a bit praise( ancient of days/lord I lift your name on high/I waited/ the noise we make/amazing grace) then they also played enter in, beyond belief, Dance, sight unseen. That�s all what comes in my mind for the moment.
It was really great show, but they only played 75 minutes. And I got the sticks from paul simmons who really is a great drummer.
After the show we talked to John, Greg and Paul. Bob wasn�t there. It was real cool, to talk to Paul I think he is a great guy. He has much to tell, I can�t wait to get more of him.
I�m glad that Petra comes again to Europe three times thie year. I also will got to the show in the netherlands in June!!
PETRA ROCKS!
Benni :D
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

benni

Post by epdc » Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:41 pm

sehr gut benni!!!!!!!!!!!! super!!!!!!!! *two thumbs up*

I`m sorry, that`s all I know LOLOL, I only know how to say my name, my adress, phone number,my age, the numbers, how to give directions and how to order food on a restaurant for now LOLOL.
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

ErioL
Pethead
Pethead

Post by ErioL » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:07 pm

Ja, Ich will Petra saen...my spelling is bad in German, I mostly focus on how to say it.
0 x