Upcoming Petra Show?

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Rocksoup
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Rocksoup » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:12 pm

I'd pay $50 to see that lineup. Another $50 for the wife. I'd also be more than happy to drive down to the nashville area to see it. Don't know what region of the country it would be held in, but I'd go anywhere I could drive in a day. I know a few other people from this area that would do the same to see this lineup.
0 x

Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987

Post by Dan » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Anymore news???
0 x

Dan
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1987

Post by Dan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:39 am

I repeat the question.... Anymore news???
0 x

Kirkman
Pethead
Pethead

Re: Brent

Post by Kirkman » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 pm

epdc wrote:Well, the webmaster of that site is Josh Renaud, I have met him in person and all and he is a very serious compromised guy in everything he does. Maybe he hasn`t done much on his site because he has a lot of work and three women to deal with (lol, his wife Yoli and his two daughters).
Haha, thanks Elo. (Although the word "compromised" has a very different meaning in English than "compromiso" in Spanish. But I know what you meant.)

Yes, I haven't done a whole lot with the site mainly because of the expanded family (We have 3 girls right now, actually). But also Petra's non-existence plays a pretty significant part.
Well, my point is :P that if Josh said it it must be true :)
As Brent pointed out, the news came from an anonymous poster on my forum, not from me. But yes, if I said, then it would be true. :)

--Josh
0 x
[url=http://petrarocksmyworld.com][img]http://www.petrarocksmyworld.com/ads/rocks_ban2.gif[/img][/url]
[b]Petra Rocks My World[/b] -- [i]a site for fans across the globe[/i]! With song lyrics, interviews, newsletter, messageboard, chat room, and more!

JMBJR72
Pethead
Pethead

back together?

Post by JMBJR72 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:14 pm

I am sure if there is or will be a together which thats what we should call it! Sue, may be in the loop of if something maybe in the works. I knew about about John S.,Bob H, and John L. but i am not sure if that would happen again. Honestly it would take a person or persons with lots of money to put this together and I am not sure if anyone would risk that chance. I would love them getting together to do a concert. but it does not look good
0 x

Jonathan
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
Official Petrazone Spokesman.
#1 Album: More Power To Ya
Pethead since: 1991

Post by Jonathan » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Happy Birthday, Josh! Toast to you and yours.
0 x
"...We bent our backs and pulled the oars to the beat of Louie's solo..."