SHOWS IN S�O PAULO AND CABO FRIO!!!!

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Corval
Pethead
Pethead

SHOWS IN S�O PAULO AND CABO FRIO!!!!

Post by Corval » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:41 am

S�O PAULO:

The show has begun in the right time in the Holy Assemble of God Church in Bom Retiro- S�O PAULO. After the pastor prayer, Grou band make a great show. At 8:15 p.m, PETRA CAME OUT TO THE SHOW! They played "Righ Place" in the beggining. A great surprise was "Amazing Graze". I do not imagine they will play iit! It sounds great. It was the best song performed in the show. It was much better and heavy than in "Revival's album". It was incridible how people sang in adoration with the medley " I waited/Ancient of Days/I waited" . John cried because of it. It was incridile the medley: "Sight Unseen/It is finished/ This means War/ It is finished"!!!! The songs from Jekyll and Hide blows up our hears. LOL! :lol: IT WAS FANTASTIC WHEN WE HEARd THE BEGGINING OF BEYOND BELIEF!!! What a moment! "Dance" was another great surprise and remenbrance!

"He came, He saw , He conquered" and "Lord, I lift you name on High" were one of kind! Petra always play them!
In the final, Bob preach the gospel and pray. Some people accepts Jesus Christ!

CABO FRIO - RJ

The set list was the same, so my comments about the songs were the same. But I can say that the sound was much better than in S�o Paulo. A great and giant screen or canvas shows the EVENT in real time!!! The show was in Forte's beach with a beautiful landscape. Grou and others three brazilian bans opened the show.

Petra is very humble. John asks apologize cause of all that in IPATINGA. It was fantastic. It was incridible see Bob Hartman dressed with the Brazilian Soccer Team uniform!!!! his guitar solo and Paul's solo were unbelievable.

A great moment was "The noise we make". John stopped the music. So, he divides the public in side A and B. Side A sang "You are holy" and side B sang "You are worthy!". It was a great chorus!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bob preach with power from Christ!
Many people reach out their hands to Jesus.
Pastor Livingston pray in trhe final of the blessing event!!!!!!

PETRA FOREVER !!!!!

HERE IS THE SET LIST FROM THE TWO SHOWS:

Right Place
All About Who You Know
Amazing Grace
I Waited/ Ancient of Days / I Waited Medley
The Noise We Make
Sight Unseen/ It�s Finished/ This means War/ It�s Finished Medley
Perfect World
Test of Time
Life as We Know It
Dance
Beyond Belief
Solo Bob, Greg e Paul
Lord I Lift Your name on High
He Came, He Saw, He Conquered
drums solo
Jekyll and Hyde.

Reportagem: Artur Corval
EQUIPE ONDAGOSPEL
0 x
Be happy

fabinho carvalho
Pethead
Pethead

Post by fabinho carvalho » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:58 pm

I was in S�o Paulo's concert it was amazing I'm anxious to see them again in Brazil.........how is gonna be the next cd ?
0 x
Jesus make me the man that you want me to be

Corval
Pethead
Pethead

Hi

Post by Corval » Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:21 am

Petra will be back on 10th July.

IT WILL BE GREAT

artur
0 x
Be happy

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:52 am

It sounds like it was a super concert...Wish I could have been there. :) I'm glad it worked out.
0 x

BandaMedley
Pethead
Pethead

Re: ....

Post by BandaMedley » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:25 pm

Shell wrote:It sounds like it was a super concert...Wish I could have been there. :) I'm glad it worked out.
Will You come to Brazil?
0 x
www.bandamedley.net

"fique de joelhos e lute como um homem"

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Hehehe

Post by Shell » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:29 pm

I would love to see Brazil one of these days, but I'm probably not going to be able to take any long trips any time soon. School is taking up most of my time and money.

My sister-in-law is from Guatemala; maybe I'll be able to take a trip with her one of these days. :) She's not going to be able to take any long trips for awhile either though, she's gonna have a baby in about a month.
0 x

Corval
Pethead
Pethead

Hi

Post by Corval » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:59 pm

Shell

It would be great if you come here!
The shows were incridible. God acts with power!!

Artur
0 x
Be happy

micah
Site Admin

Post by micah » Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:59 pm

Ok, that's great, but why so many trips to Brazil and none in the Andean countries (Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia)? Any of those and I'd probably be able to go!

Unfortunately it costs out the you-know-what to fly from here to Brazil. It's usually cheapest to go through Miami!
0 x

Corval
Pethead
Pethead

Hi

Post by Corval » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:59 am

It is not easy bring PETRA.

But Bob...he was very sad cause of all that had happened in Ipatinga-MG.
It was incridible when John said it In cabo FRIO-RJ. They apologize because of it. But PETRA do not have blame, but the promoter who desapeared now...

But PETRA have three great shows and I think it was excelent.

Look..Rodolfo of Grou Band and simple people and churches..everyone have done this part. First of all, pray a lot. After this, try to estabilish contacts. I do not know if all of you from this forum have look this. We, petheads..we have organized things to PETRA. I am happy cause I have a done a good site and do the marketing.

No one secular or gospel band has a fan club as PETRA. A fan club who works in faith and promotes them.

God bless all of You

Artur
0 x
Be happy

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

moving south

Post by executioner » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:03 am

With all the shows that South America is getting these days it sounds like we need to move South!
0 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!

Corval
Pethead
Pethead

Hi

Post by Corval » Sat May 01, 2004 2:09 pm

I think North America is not giving so many chances to PETRA. Many people say PEtra is not so famous. The industry is a shame. Petra is a great ministry...

I feel sad...cause I would love if PETRA plays a lot in your county - USA..TOO

Artur
0 x
Be happy