where's the spanish version?

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
exeg
Pethead
Pethead

where's the spanish version?

Post by exeg » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:24 pm

Will somebody tell me why most christian bookstores are not carying the spanish album? I have looked everywhere and cannot find it except on the internet.
0 x
I AM ON THE ROCK!!!

MichaeLeah
Pethead
Pethead

Post by MichaeLeah » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:51 am

I haven't seen it in the Christian bookstore here either. If you want to buy it without paying for shipping here is a solution...

If you have a local Lifeway Christian Store then call them or visit the store and ask them to order it for you. They will pay to get it into their store for you for free. Then you can buy it straight from the store. That way you can get it and they turn out paying for the shipping.

If you don't have a Lifeway where you live then maybe you should ask the Christian bookstores if they can order CDs for free.

Michael
0 x

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

family

Post by executioner » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:51 pm

My Family bookstore had it, but Lifeway didn't even have it in the system. I would try Family or if you have a Mardel near you; Their very good about getting hard to find copies.
0 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!

MichaeLeah
Pethead
Pethead

Post by MichaeLeah » Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:56 am

Thank you for the correction about Lifeway. I think that Inpop still hasn't sent Lifeway any copies of the new album. That is why the album is still not in their system. (This idea is sort of based on their website) They should get the album eventually.

Michael
0 x