FYI: Unseen power on vinyl

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

doug

Post by epdc » Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:02 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWWWWWW

I will, I will be sure that this little beta baby be happy and safe :D , you can write him if you like :D and don`t worry when the the video grows up I`ll tell him the truth about his real father :D
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Petrapraise
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1983

Post by Petrapraise » Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:02 pm

I've still got friends who say Vinyl is superior to CD due the frequency limtation of CD. Vinyl has no such restriction, but will wear down after several 'listens'. I still perfer the fact I can go to any track in just a split second and it always sounds as good as the first time.
0 x
[b]PLEASE VISIT:[/b] [url]https://www.facebook.com/Petrapraise/[/url]
Friend 'PETRAPRAISE' at Facebook.

p-freak
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Unseen Power
Pethead since: 1992

Post by p-freak » Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:21 am

I always find vinyl much more interesting because of the artwork. It's much larger. The back-covers of MPTY and NOTW for example are absolutely more beautiful on 12" format than on CD.

Jackie, do you happen to know what kind of special Petra-stuff has been released by Bompastor? I have the Unseen power LP and the album Greatest hits, vol. 1, that was released in 2001. The website of Bompastor is currently under construction and I don't know how to reach them, so perhaps you can help.
0 x

Jackie
Pethead
Pethead

Post by Jackie » Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:19 pm

p-freak,

try to call them up: (005511) 3346-2000 or 3311-7888
0 x

bakersfieldpethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake-Up Call
Pethead since: 1990

Post by bakersfieldpethead » Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:00 pm

Vinyl is still being produced, in the secular market here in the U.S. We have a Record Store here in Bakersfield and the guy told me that Elvis's latest Greatest Hits albums the no.1's was put out on LP complete with the remixed song and it sold more then the CDs

I know that Capitol/Apple still has all of The Beatles stuff out on LP but you have to find it at special markets that carry it. You won't get LPs at a Sam Goody's or anything like that but the Stores that will carry LPs can order brand new stuff.

The Christian Market won't put anything else out on LP except I do have a limited edition LP of Jars of Clay "Much Afraid" album that I will never open.
0 x
8) 8) 8) 8)

"In the middle of the night, the idiot himself awaits"
"I have been young, now I am old-ish"

LexingtonPethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1984

Post by LexingtonPethead » Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:15 pm

This is something I didn't know either (that some countries still rely on vinyl). I would love to have all the vinyl recordings of Petra like that. I have a few vinyls (Not Of This World, CITAS, Washes Whiter Than, Never Say Die) and I am looking for more as I have time (and money).

However, I have only a few more Petra CDs to buy, and then I will have them all (except for the compilation CDs, and I will collect them as well).

So does anyone here have an ENTIRE collection (all valid releases + compilations + all vinyls including vinyl compilations)?
0 x