CCM MAG

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
Kirkman
Pethead
Pethead

Re: CCM MAG

Post by Kirkman » Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:13 pm

Matthew RJ wrote:Apparently there is an article about the reunion concert. Anyone have it?
I don't have the article myself, but John DeGroff told me a few weeks ago that he was given the chance to write about the concert for CCM. He also submitted photos his cousin took of the show. I imagine this is probably the article you're talking about.

He mentioned it because I was telling him I enjoyed reading some of the other music articles he had written for the whatzup.com website. He told me that writing and the occasional music gig are basically his only forms of income these days.

--Josh
0 x
[url=http://petrarocksmyworld.com][img]http://www.petrarocksmyworld.com/ads/rocks_ban2.gif[/img][/url]
[b]Petra Rocks My World[/b] -- [i]a site for fans across the globe[/i]! With song lyrics, interviews, newsletter, messageboard, chat room, and more!

DeGroff
Pethead
Pethead

Post by DeGroff » Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:03 am

Hello...to anyone on this list. This is John DeGroff (really...trust me). I did write an article for CCM magazine regarding the reunion concert. The reason I'm posting a message here is because I have yet to see a copy of it myself. The publisher was supposed to send me a copy, but didn't, and all the Christian bookstores in my area don't carry it. Therefore, if anyone here has a copy, I'd like to buy it from you. My reason for this is twofold: first off, I keep copies of everything I write for my files. Any journalist will tell you that it's good to update your portfolio and this would be a good article to include. Secondly, I just want to see how they edited it and what pictures were included. I had also asked them to give my cousin photo credit. I just want to see what the finished product looks like. I'm willing to pay for the magazine, plus the postage for getting it to me. Or, if you don't want to part with it, at least photocopy the article and I'll reimburse you any cost. Anyone who might be able to help, my email is: [email protected]. Thanks, everyone, and God Bless.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

John DeGroff

Post by epdc » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:43 pm

send me your birthdate!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios