please pray

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
tinasattler
Pethead
Pethead

please pray

Post by tinasattler » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:28 pm

helowe to all of you please be praying fore me i hav nnot bin sleeping good i have fibromialgia in bboth of my legs the pain is so bad so please pray fore me thank you love tina
0 x
thank you fore riting to me have a good day remeber that Jesus lovs you

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

tina

Post by epdc » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:26 pm

yes we will sister!!!!

Lord Jesus I wanna thank you for Tina�s life. Thank you Lord �cause she has a very strong relationship with You and thank God �cause we know she can rest in You.

In Jesus name I take every pain on her legs and declare she�ll have a peace that will go beyond understanding tonight. In Jesus name I say to the sickness spirit in her to leave inmediately �cause her body is the Holy Spirit�s temple. Thank you Lord �cause she is gonna dance to you tomorrow when she sees the miracle you are doing on her legs right now. I declare in Jesus name that there�s a fire running all over Tina�s body and is burning all sickness and a fresh wind is filling her with health.

In Jesus name we love her and pray for her.
AMEN
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

yamasaaaki har har
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by yamasaaaki har har » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:47 pm

Yo, hope you feel better tomorrow. I don't know what fibromialgia is, but it doesn't sound too pretty.
0 x
[size=150]Ñ

jimmye4563
Pethead
Pethead

Re: please pray

Post by jimmye4563 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:11 am

tinasattler wrote:helowe to all of you please be praying fore me i hav nnot bin sleeping good i have fibromialgia in bboth of my legs the pain is so bad so please pray fore me thank you love tina
I'll be praying for you, Tina.

Jim
0 x
"You say you've walked ten thousand steps away, but don't you know that it's only one step back?"

AlwaysJohnLawryFan
Pethead
Pethead

Post by AlwaysJohnLawryFan » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:05 am

I will also pray for you Tina.

God Bless,
Debra
0 x

sue d.
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Pethead since: 1993

Post by sue d. » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:18 pm

We'll add you to our Tues P&F day list...

From what I understand, fibro is a sort of muscular condition.... aches and pains in the joints & muscles for no reason, and no real cure.

Sort of like migraines... you learn to live with it and control it as best you can.
0 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Shell » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:35 pm

Fibromyalgia is a condition where your joints and muscles ache; it's really connected to the immune system and it is hard to deal with. I have a friend who has it, and it's painful. I'll pray for you.
0 x

tinasattler
Pethead
Pethead

Re: tina

Post by tinasattler » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:09 am

epdc wrote:yes we will sister!!!!

Lord Jesus I wanna thank you for Tina�s life. Thank you Lord �cause she has a very strong relationship with You and thank God �cause we know she can rest in You.

In Jesus name I take every pain on her legs and declare she�ll have a peace that will go beyond understanding tonight. In Jesus name I say to the sickness spirit in her to leave inmediately �cause her body is the Holy Spirit�s temple. Thank you Lord �cause she is gonna dance to you tomorrow when she sees the miracle you are doing on her legs right now. I declare in Jesus name that there�s a fire running all over Tina�s body and is burning all sickness and a fresh wind is filling her with health.

In Jesus name we love her and pray for her.
AMEN
muchos thank you big brother im so happey the lord isansaring your prayer im les swolen to day i sleped bebetter last night
i cant waittil i can dance agin i have lall wayes loved to dance to mour father ii knowe the lord is heling me im so glad to have a big brother
in christ thank you so mutch it mens alot to me i praise the lord fore all my new friends
0 x

tinasattler
Pethead
Pethead

thank you

Post by tinasattler » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:15 am

yamasaaaki har har wrote:Yo, hope you feel better tomorrow. I don't know what fibromialgia is, but it doesn't sound too pretty.
fibromi algia is apainful thing to have dragonfly on your bodey itslike bing in cronick pain all the time yiyou hol bodey akes all ver and thin sum ttimes it makes you feal like thers nedals in your feet thin hot sand and sunm times hot flashes and cold sweets so allot of things hapen to me at one time its not a fun thing to have at all what i do is put my praiseand worship musick on i hacve to tack alot of medecan iv bin to al kinds of drs and one pain clinick wev dun all the drs have told us im so tierd of hurting in my flesh i ame but i knowe the lord is my healer and my father and my dr to :)
0 x

tinasattler
Pethead
Pethead

yes your rivght thats what it is like

Post by tinasattler » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:23 am

sue d. wrote:We'll add you to our Tues P&F day list...

From what I understand, fibro is a sort of muscular condition.... aches and pains in the joints & muscles for no reason, and no real cure.

Sort of like migraines... you learn to live with it and control it as best you can.
thats right the onley dr that can reley help me is the lord yes im in pain ALL THE TIME and it makes my flesh tierd but my spiret knows that the lord is my healer and one day il be dancing a gin with our husbind to be :) fisacley im tierd all the time i do what i can do and thin get in bed agin wev bubin doing alot of shoping trying to get a change of senarey :) soon il have my new kitten with me her at home im going to get a boy kitten this time i have all wayes had cats
0 x

tinasattler
Pethead
Pethead

thank you

Post by tinasattler » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:28 am

Shell wrote:Fibromyalgia is a condition where your joints and muscles ache; it's really connected to the immune system and it is hard to deal with. I have a friend who has it, and it's painful. I'll pray for you.
nthank you so mutch i apreshate it
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

Tina

Post by epdc » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:41 pm

hehehehe i�m not a brother but a sis hehehehehehe ;)
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios