What ever became of......

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
String
Pethead
Pethead

What ever became of......

Post by String » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:06 am

Man, I've been Googling this and everything. Anyone know what ever became of Kenny Marks? All the "Where Are They Know" Christian sites have everyone but him. I really liked his music!!
Last edited by String on Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Never perfect, but perfectly forgiven!!

js3971
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by js3971 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:12 pm

That's a good question. I've tried to find stuff on him as well, but with no luck. I remember seeing one of his videos, and it was actually pretty good, especially for a Christian artist at that time. I then bought one of his casettes. I've since lost it, but he was a good artist.
0 x

davealward
Pethead
Pethead

Post by davealward » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:58 pm

For awhile he hosted a show on a home shopping channel with Don West. I forget the web address.

A year or two ago he played a gig at a youth camp type thing. I remember seeing it on the web. I think the show was in Tennesee somewhere (winningwitness). As of that time he was no longer with Pamela, and was i believe remarried.

I exchanged a couple emails with him a year and a half or two years ago, but don't have his addy anymore.

Would love to see him record again, but when i asked about it, it didn't seem like a huge possibility.
0 x
Why don't you look into Jesus, He's got the answer!

greenchili
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by greenchili » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:11 am

I like Kenny Marks. Have all his albums.

If you look hard enough you can find 'em all on CD. Well at least they used to be. His first two records are imports and a bit expensive.
0 x
The choice is life. Or the lie that comes from hell..