Whitecross

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
monster machine
Pethead
Pethead

Whitecross

Post by monster machine » Mon May 03, 2004 10:34 am

My new fansite for Whitecross is up and running if anyone wants to have a peek. The URL is

http://www.whitecrossband.com

I am still working on a few things so not everything is up, but I do have a couple of interviews up so if you're in the mood, check it out!

Monster
0 x
If you get angry at your spouse while getting dressed in the morning, does that make you a cross dresser?

SamScales
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by SamScales » Tue May 04, 2004 12:10 am

Hey, I took a peek and it looks good. Keep working on it!
0 x

LexingtonPethead
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1984

Post by LexingtonPethead » Thu May 06, 2004 10:04 pm

Hey Monster, you're doing a great job for a great band! I've never heard the post Rex Whitecross. I'll admit, Rex Carroll has ALWAYS amazed me with his musical talents. Simply one of the world's greatest guitarists, period.
0 x

monster machine
Pethead
Pethead

Post by monster machine » Mon May 10, 2004 10:51 am

LexingtonPethead wrote:Hey Monster, you're doing a great job for a great band! I've never heard the post Rex Whitecross. I'll admit, Rex Carroll has ALWAYS amazed me with his musical talents. Simply one of the world's greatest guitarists, period.
Oh, boy! You really need to get out and get their MEGA 3 collection - it has 2 full length post Rex releases (Unveiled and Equilibrium) plus the best of "One More Encore" release.

My absolute all time 100% favourite song ever by Whitecross is "If You Believe" from Unveiled. Every song on both of these albums is fabulous and worth a listen. Amazon.com has the Mega 3 album for like 17.00!

Monster Machine
(now THAT's what I call salesmanship... :) )
0 x
If you get angry at your spouse while getting dressed in the morning, does that make you a cross dresser?