Kevin Max divorce

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
separateunion
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Kevin Max divorce

Post by separateunion » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:43 pm

Taken from jesusfreakhideout.com
dcTalksolo.com made the following report late last week clarifying longtime rumors circulating about Kevin Max's private life... "Over the past year, rumors have been flying around about a possible divorce between Kevin Max and his wife, Alayna. On Tuesday, Kevin confirmed these rumors by issuing the statement on his message boards (posted below)... "The question of my marriage to Alayna and where it stands has been asked of me over and over again and I feel the need to tell you as my friends and supporter's the truth of the matter. I spoke to Alayna about it and she was willing to let me speak about it to you. The truth is, as an artist, I have always been very outspoken about most of my private life but when it comes to a marriage bond, some things should remain in privacy. However after much prayer and thought, I wanted to let you know that Alayna and I are no longer married. We both made the decision after much counseling by pastor's and spiritual guidance counselor's. We have been divorced for awhile now but did not feel the need to expose it to the public. We are still friends and constantly praying for God's direction in both of our lives. The decision was mutual and was also made out of love and not hate, we continue to keep in touch and invite your prayers for the both of us. ... I am in a better place lately and I believe that I have been healing, I am constantly surrounded by people who care and have a vested interest in my life. I constantly am in awe at the grace and mercy that the Lord shows us." As our friends at dcTalksolo.com stated, we too support Kevin as a brother in Christ and we urge you to keep him and Alayna in your prayers.
0 x
"Daylight, save me..."

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Kevin

Post by Shell » Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:11 pm

That's a shame, I'll be praying for them.
0 x

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

OH NO

Post by epdc » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:50 pm

Now is gonna be hard to watch the "supernatural" video where they appear together and think they are not anymore..geez... But I mean, they are christian, real ones I suppose, how they couldn`t work it out? geez...is a sad new...
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985

Yeah...

Post by Shell » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:03 pm

It's sad, but they aren't supernatural; they have problems the same as anyone else. They were probably wise to keep it quiet. :wink:
0 x